Nothing is more important to us than safety! Though cleanliness is a close second. And then comes fun. And to have fun, we all need to behave a respectful manner, take responsibility for our actions and the children we're caring for, and ensure that we understand and follow some basic, House Rules.
Unfortunately, there are those who feel "the rules" don't apply to them or their children, and in the interest of everyone's safety, cleanliness and consistency with all guests, management has the right to ask guests to leave who refuse to follow the rules, and no refund will be made.
So, let's all have fun, but please follow the House Rules.
- Bring and wear socks! Funderdome is a SOCKS ONLY facility in the main play area. No exceptions.
- We encourage parents or guardians to play with their kids!Children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Girls and ladies are required to have shorts under their skirts to play in the main play area.
- All kids 4 and under, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and parents must accompany their children in the Toddler Zone.
- Children above 4 in the Toddler Zone will be asked to play in the main play area – the Toddler Zone is reserved for little ones.
- Once a guest exits Funderdome, re-entry is not permitted – unless you’re a VIP.
- No food or drinks of any kind are permitted in the main play area.
- Under no circumstances can you bring or consumer alcohol at Funderdome.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in the café or in a party room.
- For liability reasons, we can’t permit outside food or beverage in Funderdome.
- All parties or group functions must be approved in advance.
- Please do not bring any balloons or other items that resemble a party into our play area without written approval.
- Guests must use the equipment in a safe and responsible manner to prevent person injury and property damage.
- Access to the large equipment is restricted to those who meet the minimum age, height and/or weights requirements.
- Slide rules are one person at a time and the Green Monster Spiral Slide is for children over 4 only.
- Jewelry and loose articles should be removed before entering the main play area.
- Please alert staff to any medical condition that may require assistance.
Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children, and themselves,